A Guide To Transition to Post 19 Services
15.Jun.2018 – Here is a useful guide to transition to Post 19 services for parents to download.
Surrey Hospitals – Additional Patient Needs Flagging Form;
26/04/18 – Parents/carers can complete and return this form to their local hospital and then their name should be ‘flagged’ on the hospital computer as someone who may need additional support, shorter waiting times, help from the LD liaison nurse, etc. Can’t always be guaranteed but it’s a start and they can also refer to it if making appointments to be seen at the hospital.
Parent and Carers Group
- Housing options: Helping you choose the right home (Surrey county council) | PDF(4mb)
- Housing options: Where do you want to live next? | PDF(615kb)
Health Information Leaflet – Where and how to seek help when a child is ill.
Security Alerts – Advice from Surrey Police
Core Assets Childrens Services Independent Support
Core Assets are now providing an independent support service for Surrey County Council. For more information, please see the link below.
- Is your child or young person having their Statement of Special Educational Needs or Learning Difficulties Assessment transferred to an Education, Health and Care Plan? (EHCP)
- Do you want to know how you as a parent/carer, child or young person can play a key role in producing your EHC Plan?
- Do you want to find out more about the process of an assessment for an EHC Plan? Or find out more about the Personal Budgets?
The WellChild Family Tree
Bringing parents and carers of Children and young people with serious or complex health needs together both online, as well as at face-to-face meet ups across the UK.
WellChild, 16 Royal Crescent, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 3DA email@example.com t: 01242530007 www.wellchild.org.uk