The Ridgeway Community School is a purpose-built co-educational LA maintained Special School for young people 2-19 years, with severe and/or profound multiple learning difficulties. Our school is an exciting forward thinking establishment, dedicated to enhancing the development of its staff, and judged as “Outstanding” by Ofsted in June 2013.
Special needs assistant – Closing dAte 16/10/17
- Special Needs Assistant – Job Profile
- Special Needs Assistant – Personal Specification
- Special Needs Assistant – Application Form
- Special Needs Assistant – Accompanying Letter
- Annex to Special Needs Assistant Job Profile
We are always looking for volunteers to help the school. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at the school please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01252 724562. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure & Barring Service checks along with any other relevant employment checks.